The Elevator Speech
Q 1.
Define who you
are
I’m a non profit organization helping people with Multiple
Myeloma and blood cancers, and children with cancers.
Q 2.
Describe what
you do.
We create media awareness on MM and other health issues,
also cover events and do transfer of all types of media from one form to
another. We do lectures and workshops and have a outreach program.
Q 3.
Identify your
ideal clients/customers.
Our people with Multiple Myeloma and other blood cancers,
and children ages 12-17 with cancer and their families.
Also anybody who needs photographs or video
for an event and people who need their old media turned into new.
Q 4.
Explain what’s
unique and different about you and your business.
We are an organization that and help people with MM which I
also have, which is such a rare form of cancer.
We bring awareness to other that has no clue of this type of
cancer; also we bring joy to children through the lens to tell their stories
and give workshops the let those with cancer be creative.
Q 5.
State what you
want to happen next.
I would love to see how we can work together in the future
or how we could help each other.
Can we
exchange information that way I can call you and set up an appointment?
Thanks have a bless day.
Q. 6.
Create an
attention-getting hook.
I wish I was granted three wishes, the first I would cure
all illness, the second I would replenish the earth, and third I would wish for
three more wishes.
Q. 7.
Put it all
together.
We all have dreams and those wishes that’s just what they
are.
But I do have a wish that my
organization could help those that have Multiple Myeloma and other blood
cancers.
And children with cancer, we
want to bring enjoyment and some fulfillment into their lives.
To inform the public about MM and other
health issues by creating PSA, Brochures and Booklets and giving lectures.
Also by providing a library with information
on these types of cancers and book on Herbs, Heath and other enlighten
information.
Our workshop and summer
camp are set up to those that are ill something to keep their minds off their
sickness.
Keep in mind what I said and I would love to speak to you
more; here is my card I hope I can here from you soon.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment