www.
Franklincovery.com
Personal Mission Statement
I
am at my best when I'm doing the things I love.
I will try to prevent times when someone want to force their opinion about me on me and want to argue that they no me. Or when they accuse me of being something I'm not..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can Work with media and shoot events photos and create video and teach workshops..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through Travel around the world and take photographs and visit ruins..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as Herbs, crafts, photos, organizational skills, kindness..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will Build Alim Herbarium Research Center from the ground up and bring in children with cancer from all over the world to attend the workshop and summer camp. Also for anyone who wanted to visit AHRC. Send people with blood cancer any place in the world they wanted to visit for a week. Work on help finding all the information about Myeloma, in order to passed that information to the public..
My life's journey is To make Alim Herbarium Research Center (DBA) The Alchemist Way know all over the world. And to help as many people with information on Multiple Myeloma an other blood cancers. Work with children with any type of caner to enjoy them self through the art of photos and video and crafts. Give an outlet to children to express themselves with any form of art. Open up support place for people with Multiple Myeloma and other blood cancers, outreach to people over 40 years of age for screening and lecture and churches and senior housing.
I will be a person who If I live to be 80 years old with having this type of cancer but I would like them to be truthful about the thing the say about me that what I would like most.
My most important future contribution to others will be Kindness, being a good mother, sister, grandmother, daughter and friend.
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
I will try to prevent times when someone want to force their opinion about me on me and want to argue that they no me. Or when they accuse me of being something I'm not..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can Work with media and shoot events photos and create video and teach workshops..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through Travel around the world and take photographs and visit ruins..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as Herbs, crafts, photos, organizational skills, kindness..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will Build Alim Herbarium Research Center from the ground up and bring in children with cancer from all over the world to attend the workshop and summer camp. Also for anyone who wanted to visit AHRC. Send people with blood cancer any place in the world they wanted to visit for a week. Work on help finding all the information about Myeloma, in order to passed that information to the public..
My life's journey is To make Alim Herbarium Research Center (DBA) The Alchemist Way know all over the world. And to help as many people with information on Multiple Myeloma an other blood cancers. Work with children with any type of caner to enjoy them self through the art of photos and video and crafts. Give an outlet to children to express themselves with any form of art. Open up support place for people with Multiple Myeloma and other blood cancers, outreach to people over 40 years of age for screening and lecture and churches and senior housing.
I will be a person who If I live to be 80 years old with having this type of cancer but I would like them to be truthful about the thing the say about me that what I would like most.
My most important future contribution to others will be Kindness, being a good mother, sister, grandmother, daughter and friend.
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
- Not being so blunt with people
- Stop being so picky
I
will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
- Supreme Wisdom and Knowledge and Creator
- Powerhouse of Media, Executive Producer of television and movies
- Educated business women
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
- Live a health life style
- Living and expressing my true self.
- Having peace of mind and keeping my mind sharp.
- Being myself with people in my life and being loving to myself and others
No comments:
Post a Comment